By Erin Miller
If your looking for DIY appetizers that are affordable, fast and ready to eat, here are some easy, no-bake appetizer ideas that will save you the fuss and the hassle.
The recipes take only ten minutes or less, and are easy to transport to your event space or venue!
Tomato–Basil-Mozzarella Skewers: Transform a simple caprese salad into fun, easy-to-eat snacks!
What’s needed:fresh basil, Cherry tomatoes, Mozzarella balls, Balsamic Vinegar, Olive oil, Salt & Pepper, Medium Sized toothpicks
- Assemble all ingredients on the toothpicks
- Drizzle olive oil over them, along with a sprinkle of salt and pepper
- Pour drops of balsamic vinegar over the skewers for the final touch
- Line them up on a pretty platter and hand out to guests!
Herbed Cheese Cucumber Slices: Everyone wants to stay cool as a cucumber in the summertime. Here’s a refreshing snack that will leave guests wanting more!
What’s needed: Spreadable garlic and herb cheese (such as Boursin found in your local grocery store), Container of heavy cream, Cracked black pepper, 2 seedless cucumbers
- In a medium bowl, mix cheese and heavy cream until it reaches a spreadable consistency
- Stir in black pepper for extra flavor
- Slice each cucumber into half-inch slices. Use a spoon to hollow out the center of each cucumber and remove any seeds
- Drop small teaspoons of the cream cheese filling into each cucumber slice
- Refrigerate until guests arrive!
Prosciutto-wrapped Pear Slices: Want an app that’ll combine salty and sweet? Try this simple recipe that will make taste buds race:
What’s needed:2 ripe pears cut up into 8 wedges each (with seeds taken out), 8 slices of thinly-sliced prosciutto (cut in half), Olive oil, White wine vinegar, Kosher salt
- Wrap each pair wedge with a prosciutto slice, place on large plate
- Drizzle with olive oil, vinegar, and salt
- They’re yummy and ready to eat!
These appetizers to will leave your guests impressed while saving you the stress! Happy eating!